Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daffers' Vitriolic Hall of Fame

  • You are one paranoid sick duck you should be shot (Anetta)
    Nailed me in ten words - brilliant!

  • Daffy's tantrum didn't last long! More will leave, after he is rude to them. Site will never keep going with site police like him. (Rae 2006)
    Translation: Daffy caught me cheating on multiple occasions and I was forced to admit it on the forum before I slunk away.
  • You abuse people at free will and expect people to respect you or actually take what you have to say in consideration. Anyone who has seen these forums over the last few years will have seen all the crap you go on about and the trouble you are always trying to stir up. (Benno)
    Translation: Daffy caught me plundering Toby's elo with a friend so I could get to #1 - my friend confessed on the forum but I was too humiliated so I slunk away for a few months.
  • Daffy I am so upset with what you have said, I have never did this, now I want you to have the balls and say who I cheated with. When I read what you hypocrite dude.wrote, I immediately said to my daughter this a f......ing lie. You are 1 hypocrite dude. (Abba)
    Daffy watched me using Toby's account with two other cheats in a locked room to transfer his elp to my account - I won 16 out of 16 games in less than 15 minutes in a locked room late at night to get to #1. Fast play, eh?


  • The friggin japs are a real weird mob. last poll i read, the new generation of japs dont even eat whale meat. i figure its like a battle btween japs and aussies. who owns what bit of land. o yes, im rascist. japs want expansion, can understand that been in japan, and sure is one smog haven. but.... whales are worth preserving. not sure if japs are. (Flippa)
    OK, so it's not about Daffers but it's a great post, eh?

  • The duck's a real tool but a great lay! (Toby)
    True.


  • It makes me happy that there is someone with less of a life than me. (Anders) Come on Jeanie, you can you much better than that!

  • Daffy is rude. (Loryn)
    Original.

  • To observe the degeneration from citing evidence and making arguments to name calling and animal fetish jokes gives me great satisfaction. (The 4th)
    OK, so it's slightly better than Loryn's.
Did I miss anyone out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hats off to you Daffy.

Good to see you can take it as good as you dish it out.

4

Geoff said...

You too, Jack. I can see you also come to JG500 to enjoy yourself as well :)

Long live "The Biff"

Anonymous said...

i am here only for the ELO